Tuesday 13 February 2018

Now and Next

13 February 2018

The Will is still ongoing:
I am waiting for mother's  tax declarations to be investigated as they do not match. The first was from her husband. a man 31 years younger, and he declared as he evidently has for 4 to 5 years that she had property rental income but as he had already transferred her 50% of the property to him this was clearly an untruth.  The second from me ( it took me 8m months to acquire her N.I. number as he ignore my request for it.  Almost five months later I am still waiting to make sure I owe nothing on behalf of her and if she is due a rebate, it goes to the sole beneficiary, my brother, who insists I am a liar and deceitful and not following my mother's wishes. These are not HIS original thoughts but the thoughts of someone else.
AMENDMENT : June 2018: I now have the proof in writing.

Stress and Fatigue:
After almost 15 months I have almost totally relapsed into complete fatigue with whatever title they wish to call my condition: Fibromyalgie,  Myalgic Encephamolitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, Chronic Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome or all of it|!
The symptoms for each day are never the same... new pains in the muscles, lymphs or nervous system appear.. sometimes I realise "oh that pain has gone!" ... another time .. "I've never had this pain before!"   Fortunately, I am able to get moving but it takes hours.
Worse than all the pain has been 'emotional lability" - a pain in itself.

New idea before Moving house if I  ever do:
Moving on: 
As I am about to embark on another concerted effort re-organising personal possessions which I do not need, I thought perhaps as a form of motivation, I could document the rubbish going out.

My cat died    
how did I not write about this tragedy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.