Friday 17 May 2019

Inspirational Art in Nature

Inspirational Art in Nature
Deformities in Nature can be amusing.
It was thus when I found in my supermarket bought bunch of carrots, a forked carrot which was akin to the legs of a ballerina.  I decided!

It was May 10th - one of the first warm evenings.
There began convivial after work bar chats with people I know in the village.

The artist had returned. He has 'a certain sense of humour', which often dominates conversations depending on his artistic mood!  Villagers have tricked or teased him about his 'often used language.'
Within seconds of being invited to group camaraderie  - SNAP - a gift for the artist.
To the garden for a beautiful David Austin rose. To a drawer for a ribbon. To the camera.
I had created botanical art.
He really liked it.
It was fun to cause laughter and happiness in the local community.
It smelled delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.