Thursday 10 March 2016

Company

Today is the day when I gain company ... and I HOPE ... round the table communication, negotiation, and all those other skills I used to have when working in the educational world.  I have done a lot of work on the planning of my kitchen and also I have not done enough to formulate a complete decision.  Not many people have ever chosen a complete kitchen but I admire them.
I have been blighted by waiting for funds to build up and apart from winter hibernation,  crabby moods, illness and all other responsibilities that come with being a property owner, I have been blighted by electricians!!!!!!  
HOWEVER, I have hope and maybe the second one that came last July might be the one!   I have waited for devis and they have not arrived!
I also am going to explore the other French kitchen company because there is still something about me that resists IKEA ... or the one and a half hour journey each way and their apparently high delivery and installation costs.
I have found a work top colour.  I like it that it is not black, grey or wood.
Anyway, I must away... I must fly like a little bird, see the blue skies and the sunshine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.