Wednesday 27 April 2016

Not an apple for an eye

I have been very p***** off with Apple ...

a few weeks ago, albeit my fault for not remembering which password the mini ipad required after I had reluctantly pressed the button to agree / OK the software update.... it disabled!!!!!!!!!!!

and after hours on the phone to the american apple company whose employees were in Greece and UK with american accents... I knew that I could not enable the ipad with my laptop because the apple mac pro laptop is too old, despite what they said because I did believe the Norwich APPLE STORE that my laptop cannot be upgraded to El Capitaine!!!!!!!!  The hardware is too old at about 8 years old!!!!!!!!

Today, I read the Guardian article on line and look:

I quote:

"Actually, ... Siri. We can tell you exactly why the world is falling out of love with Apple. We’ve been storing up these complaints for years. So, why don’t you just shut your British/American/Australian, male/female speech unit and listen?

1 The passwords

Signing into the iTunes store: Apple ID? Password? User password? Password for this Mac? System admin password? Password for password manager? Forgot? Given up? Gone to get a sledgehammer?"
YUP ... that is how I felt... get a hammer to it... NOW...
I have to take it to an APPLE STORE TO GET IT ENABLED!!!
This means UK or Bordeaux or Paris.
This just after the battery failed in my other machine, necessitating the swap or purchase of a revamped mini ipad... the consequences of which was not easy to deal with as they link the ipad to my computer passwords etc.... gggggrrrrrr... why can't an ipad machine be independent?

NO WONDER that ,one lively Sunday morning, I thought, which password do they mean?   By the time I had tried most of them I was logged out / disabled and  after several weeks I almost do not care!!!!!!!

Maybe now is the time for Windows 10! MY friend has bought a small computer rather like a tablet, where the keyboard can disconnect from the screen and use the integrated mouse...

H'm... Apple had better fix /  enable themselves before they crash out of the market!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.