Saturday 30 April 2016

Sixth Anniversary

I have owned this house for six years today.

Then, it was a warm day when I sat in La Roche Posay with four brothers, whose parents' house I bought.

Today, whilst the sun peeps through from time to time, it is extremely cold.

My friend / former partner, whom I have anguished much over in the last six years, despite his absolute kindness and generosity, borne of guilt and obligation in helping me renovate this house,  but also suiting his own needs, wished to walk today.   I did too, as work on the kitchen has stopped for a while.  He is resting before his next assignment... (not here).  I am resting before all the next things that I have to do.

More about the walk today in the bitter wind and rain... and the many things that have happened in the last month or two,  once I get time alone to write and organise the photos, the technology of which is beyond me on how to store them so I can access easily!  Also, for me writing has to be a slo time, a time when I can indulge my own thinking. I do it for me and nto for anyone else.  A sort of diary I suppose.

Computers are a painful but useful tool!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.