Monday 25 July 2016

another year passes by

and I still haven't done that road trip of route 66.  Now the age has progressed to two consecutive digits once again and I shall have to wait for another 11 years before it happens again!
message from my daughter was in emoticoms but I am not sure if it will reproduce here!

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŒ»πŸ˜„πŸΈπŸΎπŸŽˆ. Xxxx 😘😘😘 Have a good day.

Only two cards this year.. and then a later one six days later and then another one 14 days later.. 

None from my mother this year or even any reference when I phoned her five days after my special day. Well she will be 90 in September and last year she was in a muddle sending to me as her sister and from my brother ( he has cerebral palsy and she has done everything for him in his lifetime .. he has such terrible shakes that writing is nigh on impossible ) she said I was his niece!!!! 


Much has happened and I don't get or make time to write!

1 comment:

  1. A very belated birthday wish. The whole post escaped me! Hope you enjoyed the day. Sad about your mother. Very difficult to cope with this.

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to hear what you think.