Wednesday 6 July 2016

It might be good, it might be bad...

BUT despite trying to hear each side of the argument and disagreements
I WANT TO STAY IN EUROPE
and I am seriously upset and disturbed that what is being called a democracy
is what it is suggested to be and methinks it is not TRUE.

How can it be so? When there has not been compulsory voting measures.... nor despite the recent lawsuit by Brian Cave and another meant that British born people who have lived in Europe over 15 years cannot vote..... did not vote and those and the next would have made all the difference!
.. to continue,,,
and then, not related to that lawsuit, British born people who have lived elsewhere in the world cannot vote
and when some British born people who have lived in Europe for less than 15 years have had for one reason or another their right to vote ruined... (postal problems etc)
and when people like me who were born in Britain but who have lived in Europe ( I mean outside of Great Britain) for less than 15 years have voted ... but how can we know our vote was counted!!!!!!!!?

I am sick of Politicians jumping out of the sinking boat... BUT maybe that is a good thing and that those who steady their sails and nerves are staying IN....
( excuse me but I do wish to say to them all F***O**... I can write it FUCK OFF!  Stop using the people of Great Britain to make themselves VICTORIOUS...
NARCISSISM knows no bounds!

I WANT TO BE .... IN EUROPE...

I shall start to shout it... I shall say I WANT like a small child...
BUT I AM a BIG child and I want to feel safe and secure in my pensionable stratum of life!
I paid all my taxes in my working life... never flinched at what was taken ... was told to save in AVCs ... tax free... and now I am up against 40% tax if I wish to take out my lump sum...
BASTARDS! LIARS! ... and that was before this Anarchism!

I wish there to be freedom of movement and peoples within the continent of Europe to choose where they live and work. I would work in France if I could find employment at my age.
BUT I have also a right to have chosen to live here under earlier RULES...
(I pay my taxes in UK and I pay my taxes in France and I am entitled to Social Security... UNDER the old rules .. what next we ask? ...)
and those who live in GREAT BRITAIN have under earlier rules a right to live there...
I am not speaking about those who have violated the correct entry.

I am annoyed because for the last 12 years of living in France whilst RULES HAVE changed over the last 12 years I have been maltreated and treated worse than an immigrant...  it has been shaming when I have done nothing wrong but exercised my free choice!

I was confronted with NHS treatment rules which I managed to duck and dive when I'd had UK treatment and needed after care follow up.   I did not realise at the time the 3 month RULE.
Sadly, I lied because I was one or two weeks outside of the limit!!!!! I had to have the follow up as my bladder did then not work because of the op when I was resident in UK!

I am annoyed that since then when I tried to get a UK mortgage, having had one for 25 years and more in the UK as a single person in UK, I could not even get a foothold back in UK since 2008 without coming back to live there for six months...
NEVER MIND THE EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES and difficulties I was going through!
SO... I took the easier road and got a mortgage in France!

Here we are!!!!!!!  making the most... seeing the glass half full or more or half empty and more!

I am and shall be annoyed, angry, nay furious if UK does not treat their immigrants as I would wish to be treated as an expatriat in France.   We are human beings not pawns!

I am so upset!
I could say so much more but am not always verbally or textually literate.

Of course there has to be democracy but it has been based on insufficient information being disseminated to the people of Great Britain over a period of TIME...
LIES...
BROKEN PROMISES
and POLITICIANS abandoning the ship when they should be walking the bloody gangplank!
TRAITORS - all of them!

There should have been a YEAR of DEBATE and information ... before any vote... THEN it would have been better BALANCED.

I smell a rat. I smell a hunderd thousand rats on the ILLY ALLY O of Great Britain ... and if it were not for my age or family I would tomorrow apply for CITIZENSHIP...
It is still on the cards!






No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.