Wednesday 1 October 2014

Diary

Lots of jobs which take me too long as mind drifts to people, places, events!
Hair cut makes me feel better. 
Caught up on gossip and did you know that English Christmas Crackers are filtering through to France and have made it to Noz.  I love Chatellerault. Investigated what's on at the cinema. Unfortunately, nothing coincided with my visit.
New idea: I could live there in the right classy apartment!
Neighbours have moved to La Rochelle for work but still own their house here.
No more barking mad dog!
Slid mattress down curvy stairs after I carried single pine bedstead!  All ok until it stuck by the ceiling of the Salon and neither upwards or downwards would it move!  I went to the road, determined to ask anyone for help, waited for moments but not a soul existed.  Nothing for it but to try again and squeeze through the gaps for better vantage. Then down it comes, not taking me with it! Just a few bruises on the legs. Pride in success of doing it alone!  When the workawayers come and my cousins at same time I need to sleep 5 in a two bedroom, two salon house but will manage to have six placements not counting airbeds and settee... "Anything is possible in France" especially when one's friend returns all one's previous belongings and his for storage, including two single beds whilst he travels in Asia! Couldn't have happened in a modern UK terraced box!he would have needed a yellow storage container!
Freaked out today driving along when I knew I was on the right hand side of the road as a large French woman in her car ignored two sets of bollards on her side and came right for me!!!!!!!She didn't blink!
A week ago I inadvertently drove on the left hand side of the road and wondered why the driver behind me appeared to wish to overtake me on the hill up to the High Town from the bridge :} as I made comment ....aaaaagh a car is approaching me ... woops... memory lapse! 
Wet lawn mowed. One to go!
Butternut squash tickled...I am getting the hang of doing that... and fruits are hanging in rose bushes...
Giant potatoes are dug up as well as tiny ones. English main crop! 
Kinestherapist says I must not slump, nor sit too long, but need to do exercises more frequently!  What had I been doing to cause the aggravation she asks! Increasingly awoken in the night by fibromyalgia pain in the shoulders, something about the nervous system works in the night whilst muscles relax, then muscles have pain during the day. It means my sleep is disturbed...Is that all?
Good to walk again, stretching ham strings, seeing new fields, eating cinnamon and vanilla cake sandwiched with lemon curd after an extremely healthy and generous salad from friends.
Lovely two days!
This is me being positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.