Sunday 22 February 2015

J.O.Y.

I have rushed to write.
The sun is shining... I spent thirty minutes in the sun, warming my face and heart, starting to read The Book Thief".  Then, gathered all the strength I could muster. to do what had to be done.
LONG STORY!...but...the mains drainage backed up into the garden.
I am cleaning a brick that has the word "SPECIAL" incised into one side...how silly and funny!... it's literally had a pile of poo on it, as have others.  This brick will have to take pride of place in my garden and not be hidden from view, to serve as a reminder of madness.  I am cleaning the area where a clematis struggles and maybe I shall plant a rose there!
HARK!
JOY mounts within my soul when I hear those cries.... those sounds I always associate with where I live and the passing of the seasons.  Les grues.  Apart from death there is one certainty, that whatever the shit in one's life, the seasons will come and go; they will bring forth LIFE and DESIRE to live. Spring will arrive to climb the ladder from recent despair and influenza.
Too late for the camera... but I heard them.  I opened the gates to Fort Knox, searched the sky from my street and there they were, towards the north / east flying, heading that way .. several v shape forms... SPRING AT LAST!!!!   I am in tears of JOY. They are JOY.
It's a long haul but I can get there., wherever I have to go! Death hasn't wanted me yet!!!!! I defy it! The last ten days or so have been absolute HELL and WILL (who is he?) has been more than rock bottom, battling with trying to keep me warm, stop me coughing, stop me crying, help me to sleep ...  I am not ashamed! Being ill needs a nurse, needs creature comforts, needs need to be pampered. It's hard!  I am human. Dramatic? Maybe but I don't care. I am who I am! 
SPRING SUNSHINE... LET ME HAVE IT! Let it shine into my house.  I need someone to instal a velux or sun tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.