Tuesday 7 April 2015

Better to be Busy

and LIVING....
hence I have some good photos and nice tales from the past week and probably more to come. LIVING has to happen. POSTING has to wait ...
IT, the need to write and communicate with whoever wants to read such trivia, takes Time. IT is a real divergence from doing all that needs to be done...
So...  notwithstanding that comment here I am burbling, trying to keep calm, having a small meditational moment which is a small oasis before the flurries of movement which have to happen.
I love having people around me which helps me to appreciate being alone but given the choice I like the two in balance and with scheduled events so that I have to meet deadlines. I work better that way!
RIGHT!!!!  Back to doing... or else it will be even greater uncontrolled chaos in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.