Thursday 30 May 2013

End of May

THE GRAND SALON is 40m2 and from floor to ceiling is 315cm  high, including the depth of the beams.

NOW:
No dust anywhere.
No cobwebs that I can see.
No tools.
No sawbench.
No sawdust.
No blue baches hanging from the beams to divide the room and keep workshop dust from living area.
No bed in living area.
Most paint spots scraped off floor tiles. 
Floor mopped.
Furniture moved.
Rugs laid.
Paint has to stay in this room, being an ambient temperature, not prone to overheating or frost,  all not good for paint storage.... and anyway I am hoping the cans will reduce once good weather approaches so I can paint the exterior woodwork.
Bicycle could go elsewhere but it's a reminder for me to get back on my bike after the accident!

I can feel the space and lack of clutter ... just right for the next phase which COULD BE for sorting and de-cluttering historically stored items in boxes from previous lives!

Eeek... I have indeed tried before but the attic has been too cold or too hot or the chaos in my life has meant I couldn't cope with more disruption. It awaits and bugs me! I really don't wish it upon anyone after my existence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.