Saturday 7 May 2016

Lazy cake posting!

To save time as time has passed... and I hope the organiser does not object - easy to delete if so - I report her report on the CCC that I managed to get to in April when I had missed February and November.  All the cakes contained alcohol but it was difficult to detect!   Various portions of cakes came home for the freezer and are almost gone!  They were delicious. Yum Yum but not good for my tum. Increasingly, I am avoiding wheat and some grains that make diverticulosis unhappy!  One colonoscopy experience is more than enough.  After 40 + years, when I have on about six occasions found myself in hospital, unable to function, I am increasingly aware of my food intake!

It never ceases to amaze me about not only the quality OF the taste of the cake but moreover the shape, design, flavourings, ingredients, decoration and more.   EVEN more fun is the STORY that comes with the cake from its baker.  I really would have liked our club to have collated recipes for the cakes. I think it would have made a very good publishable book...

NOT TOO LATE Jean!







No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.