Monday 1 June 2020

DAY 77 / 22: Eleven weeks of counted days.

Eleven weeks ago we entered uncertainty.
Today the inevitability of Life's uncertainty continues, but mostly, I feel more at Peace with Gratitude for Life, Gratitude even for Dreams Unfulfilled. Gratitude for being here.

TOMORROW  2 June 2020
In France we will continue to have, with regard to the coronavirus infection, not only advisory, but mandatory  / compulsory / obligatory rules although some have changed.  For all of that,  I am glad.

Mandatory - to command.
Compulsory - to compel.
Obligatory - to oblige.


They all can mean “required by a law or a rule".

My change of 6 euros was disinfected and i was advised to spray hands after touching money. The ice-cream in a plastic cup with a plastic "theatre or cinema" spoon was a scoop of caramel and a scoop of chocolate,  because I could. It was a dream whilst I sat in the square alone at almost 5h30.  There was traffic and people going home. Swallows swooping. Sounds to hear, unlike the peace of my garden. No tables or chairs in La Place.  No one else. Just me!  I can be me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.