Tuesday 23 June 2020

PHASE 3 : DAY 1 IN FRANCE

Monday 22 June
Midsummer has passed and now days draw in!!!!!!!

I've been so busy that posting for my little blog fell off the priority list...

I will update and postdate at some point, not that there is much to tell... mainly food and flowers!

Today has been hothothot after what colder weather with intermittent rain in the last two weeks spoiling opportunity to control the garden.  The wind or breeze brought flies, maggots, cherries,    adventure, social interaction, learning and exhaustion into the days when even the woodburner had to be lit.

I hope to keep on track on various projects, those not being done need energy,  motivation,  will,  and time.  A number of PRIORITY ISSUES MUST get solved or at least progressed to next stage.

I have really enjoyed the lockdown.   I am happy.

I have systems in place  in the car, house, baskets and bags with various masks, soapy water sprays,  towels, as well as,  identity attestations in case we have to use them again.

I was getting a bit lax on sunny days, leaving the house without a mask, then having to retreat for it as there were people in the village streets!!!!!!  Quel horreur!!!!!!!!!    So must get more disciplined...
I don't care what anyone thinks.  I shall wear masks despite some inconvenience.  I rather like the mystery of it all!!!!!!  Though colours, fabrics, head / ear elastic could be better!!!!!!!
Pleated Masks seem to be the better ones.






No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.