Wednesday 11 April 2012

Brocante

The rain held off, the sun shone and still we needed warm jumpers for May is not yet out.
For my twelve hour stint on site I was rewarded a reasonable sum to compensate for the waste of funds I'd made in previous times.........it was good to see my surplus to requirements items,  and my inherited waste junk, and nice things that I don't need anymore, being re-distributed around the globe with all the other plethora.

For now I am past the stage of visiting car boot sales and antique shops, although fun to look at,  I'm at the selling stage. I am not however adverse to seeing a bargain and selling it at a profit!  This unto now unknown trait must come from my parents who were not only shop keepers but also market traders, doggy breeders and trainers (my mother was a judge and has been in the doggy world for over 60 years) and a long way before that my family travelled in the Royal Scotts Family Circus.  Fascinating, that as people we develop from one generation to another.  Just because our ancestors were something should not tar us.  Many are those who fall as well as those who rise above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.