Sunday 22 April 2012

When Life gives Lemons

When Life gives Lemons.........
No, I'm not going to make lemonade although several weeks ago when Spring brought promise of Summer only to jet us into Winter, I did think real lemonade would be rather nice.
Today, any lemony thought makes me suck in the cheeks to give that expression that I was often accused of when I hadn't approved of something, and which also someone else I knew demonstrated on a daily basis.
I'm sure the Lemons will turn into something sweeter as Time progresses.
I need to identify goals with zest, which are achievable but not put them all into one basket, like eggs!
Lemons and Goals in Life are sometimes overwhelmingly bitter unless taken with a drop of Gin.
Not only Lemons, but setbacks can be annoyingly, depressingly frustrating, causing a need to throw the Lemons through the air!
But I do like a slice of lemon in my Earl Grey tea, home-made Lemon Meringue Pie, Pickled lemons with Moroccan lamb, Marmalade and many other lemony-flavoured foods ... so maybe gather the lemons that arrive on my doorstep and get cracking... oh..that's eggs... and I definitely must not put them all into one basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.