Wednesday 5 September 2012

Belated Happy Birthday

on 5th September 2012 as my blog reaches it's first birthday. 
I have actually written this on 19th September 2012!

I have kept this blog fairly private even though it's in the public domain. This has been for reasons of cautiousness, protecting a friendship, and my insecurities. Here though I have found within a space a place where creativity can unfold and heal the past whilst I confront the present and the future. It is where, within a certain anonymity, I can feel brave enough to record a diary of events.  I can challenge and correct a mild dyslexia using word processing combined with visual book style presentation.
I know that I find the public sharing of my life a difficult one.
With my previous blog I had an alias which I continue to this day.  I like it very much.
I rarely had my profile on that blog.
I am not  fan of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc where I have to share my real name and statistics!
But here I can be RestlessinFrance!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.