Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve with Queen

 
 What could Santa bring this Christmas Eve...
for her Christmas stocking?  
Tangerine chocolate dreams, a mince pie, Armagnac, music, dancing and laughter.....
if I am sensible............... 
and if not, then that would be telling.......!
 Today there was indulgement ....
to queue for long minutes at Les Halles, an indoor food market at Chatellerault, because I love the fish stall, where the queue went around two corners whilst other fish stalls had few customers!!
and where there is one particular butcher that serves wonderful beef.
 I bought lots of yummy things which should last without shopping for at least a couple of weeks.
At the supermarket the car was filled with petrol.
I did rather baulk at the half crab I bought, thinking it was dressed...
then having to prepare it myself for Christmas Evening Supper.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.