Tuesday 12 June 2012

Delight

A French lady whom I had not met for 18m interrupted me as I looked at refrigerators. She was radiant and as I like to get people to talk about themselves, she talked about her husband and his project and she was in raptures.  I loved listening to her.  Then she asked about my house and my friends and so it went on...all the time I kept hearing her use the word 'ravi'.  She was delighted to see me and I could see she meant it.  I was also delighted to see her.  I hope that we can meet up again for I am very fond of her.  She's cultured and funny but serious and correct. 
Nobody in my lifetime, to my knowledge has ever told me, they have been delighted to see me!!! Nobody has ever come rushing up to me so pleased to see me quite in the way that she did!!! Wow..... I like living in France!  I know this report sounds rather arrogant but the incident made me feel full of self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.