Saturday 11 August 2012

Unexpected Saturday



Visitors came for morning tea in my rear garden.  I made coconut and almond buns. We sat talking for 2 hours before deciding it was time for lunch. We moved our seating position to La Place where to our surprise my English friends and their English friends were eating at different tables. We loitered for the next free table. The cycling race that had evidently been around the town earlier re-appeared in the town and then again.  Rather like the cyclists in the Tour de France they sped by! Back in my courtyard the thermometer was reading 50C+ in the full sunshine but within 15 minutes or so after 16h it had dropped to 45C. I moved it into the shade and at 16h30 it is reading 35C.   Chaud huh!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.