Friday 10 August 2012

Through the end of the rainbow

My dream cometh true... whilst cycling this evening, up ahead,  the huge watering monsters were showering maize only in one place as they do!!!!! The wind was blowing most of the water across my route so there was no opportunity to avoid the welcoming shower in a heatwave.  However, the end of the rainbow, which had been created in the rays of the sun, fell upon me as I cycled through, holding tight to my front panier lid so that the map did not get wet.  How I laughed but forgot to stop to dig for a pot of gold!

It does annoy me when many of these monster water piping systems are leaking water out of the feeding pipes directly into ditches.

Wish I had a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.