Thursday 31 January 2013

My fault

On this last day of January,  trying to hang a rustic oval mirror in my bathroom, knowing it was dangerous, a strong expletive emanated forth as I dropped it onto the beautiful white glass sink below.
Thanking the powers that be, only the mirror had broken in two whilst the sink stayed perfectly unblemished!!!!!!!!!  It was mirr-a-culous !
Oh dear God....or any of the most Higher Spiritual Powers of the Human race and all that exists within this Heavenly orb, bless me, my house and please, please have mercy and let it be not not another 7 year unhappiness and woe!!!!!!!!!   What can I do to counteract the forces of evil!!???

1 comment:

  1. I don't know!

    Perhaps just hope that whenever you have a spell of 'bad luck' it is counteracted by some 'good luck'.

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to hear what you think.