Saturday 1 June 2013

Ferrari Fast Cars

Ooooooooooh I wish!!!!! but financially it seems obscene
However, I went as it was a charity fundraiser for Cancer.
I drove South to Le Vigeant.
I'd never been to motor racing before and know nothing about cars.
but they are truly works of art and speed.
It was a warm day and as food is always expensive or rubbish at French events I took my picnic.
Plenty of other nice Porsche, Bugatti, Triumph, Morris, etc

I like this green one which was on a photoshoot.  
I copied what the guys behind the camera were doing and got this low-down shot.
The day was a bit like being at the horse races but no one was dressed up. 
In fact it was difficult to discern who had money and who hadn't.
I suppose if you own a Ferrari you haven't got much left. 
Some had huge lorries in which to transport their precious coloured precision modelled treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.