Sunday 16 June 2013

Rabbits!

What a week! It started with the later than anticipated arrival of daughter and granddaughter who were diverted to Limoges on account of an airstrike. Dear Ryanair arranged 4 buses to bring the passengers to Poitiers for 7pm. It was a long day as the two started their journey at 5am and landed chez moi at 20h! Usually my daughter brings the hottest of weathers but this time the rain arrived for their full 3 days although we managed a dry spell on Wednesday. The sun arrived as they departed for more rain and storms in UK!  Ho hum. We've had the most glorious of June weekends. The house was re-arranged to my liking after their visit, mowing of one lawn was essential and I know two more await! The courtyard flowers needed tending and it was a long job to dead head the rambling rose and spray for blackspot and now my Evelyn rose has been infected!!!! Today was Patrimoine and I've thoroughly enjoyed the day. If only I could remind myself of optimism and a lovely world when the Black Spots arrive in my daily life! 
Activity reports will arrive next week.
Meanwhile, isn't this sweet...I wish I had small panes onto the outside world!!!!!! I've just replaced them but when the wooden battens get installed onto the double glazing then I shall hang some small rabbits.  Shall look out for them from now on!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.