Sunday 2 June 2013

TLC

In need of TLC and a treat for my inner soul,  the walk manifested itself to the bridge and beyond, where talking with a French person in the street, I became less stressed.  Then my feet invited me to test the new proprietors of La Grange des Dames, which I highly recommend.  The new owner is absolutely charming, extremely accommodating, adjusting the menu to the customer request of my favourite pancake with apple, chocolate and ice-cream instead of apple, caramel and Chantilly cream!  IT WAS DELICIOUS and the purse did not worry!!!!!!
If French summer heat gets too much, go inside for the wonderful secreted cavelike area. Then there is a higher terrace which wasn't necessarily clear (to me) as one sits down on the first outdoor terrace. 
I LOVED IT and will go as frequently as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.