Tuesday 30 June 2015

Kitchen and laundry room emptied into Le Grand Salon


All the food, wine, kitchen paraphernalia is stacked in the BIG Room.... oh my , I don't fancy moving ever again. The oven has been removed from its housing and reconnected.  Now I wonder what is next because things are not going according to a pre-conceived plan... that is Life... It is not the bowl of cherries that my former partner once told me in a chosen birthday card which he then sent with His Love!  But isn't it sweet that he has returned to help me with this major project? Love must exist in some form even if he is working in exchange for shelter, accommodation, food and company as well as a safe place for him to be whilst he works out what is next in his own Life. Fortunately, my ground floor L shaped house has the two wings and a degree of privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.