Sunday 14 June 2015

Le Grand Salon

Just before anyone, that is me, myself and I, scatter the stuff of living life in the Grand Salle de Sejour I remembered to take pics of what is in effect a cleared space, though one may not think so!
I seem to have a lot of tables which will not all stay here!
Bedroom furniture is here because I need another bedroom in the grenier!  Dream on!  Je rĂªve.
The settee could be refurbished. Madame Chat (her deceased sister committed most of the crimes) scratched two ends over the years, so what is the point! The settee has its own stories to tell!
The whole room, ceiling, beams and floor were thoroughly cleaned of cobwebs.
I cleared all the logs only to have to bring them in again when weather turned chilly.
The music stands on the stand to remind me to practise.
Shutters are closed for the night!
In a few days time it will be filled with kitchen paraphernalia, store cupboard food and a different kind of chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.