Sunday 2 February 2014

A Song for my Soul

Tracy Chapman singing in my head:

I want to wake up 
I want to know where I'm going
I want to go where the rivers are over-flowing 

and I'll be ready.
I'm ready to let the rivers wash over me
If it's love flowing freely

If the waters can redeem me
I'm ready.

Save a place for me
Save a space for me  

in your heart
'Cause if you wait 

I will come for you.

I'm not waiting for anyone but my inner self to listen to my heart, to be more grown up, to have a kind of re-invention, to start a new journey now that the last 4 years have passed, and all those before that.   I'm open to receive further wisdom from whatever higher power or energy there is to guide me on my journey. 'This is This' a friend once said. It is true that I am more ready to live in the now rather than the past, but occasionally the past overflows into my mind!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.