Saturday 3 October 2015

Walked last weekend

Saturday: sunny weather: warmer outside than in: knowing it would be better if I removed myself from chores: cross bridge, walk along river bank: I never met anyone for an hour and a half.
When I arrived at Remerle I had to cross the dam....but not to the other side of the river.
 the mill is such a beautiful image when not in a photograph ... I have seen kingfishers here.
more wilderness...more wildness...
until the ford, where often I stop and stare, listening, on that other side where a red marker shows that once a sports event must have crossed here..
 onwards,
 before looking back...
then through rising woodland paths to the tea shop where I ate tuna and cucumber sandwiches with salad.
Sunday: after four to five hours of fork digging, removing weeds in 25m of lavender, rose and plants I decided to free acute backache with one or two Yogic exercises but the acute pain remained. I couldn't lift anything! BUT I could walk.  Along the road to The American Way, down to the ford, to the watermill and along the river.. now on this side...
At night the moon arrived at the end of my garden.
Saturday night: tawny owls were heard communicating with each other. One was definitely a male! I checked on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.