Thursday 16 July 2015

A while ago

Lunch before guests visited
...the current Workawayer who is actually my former partner... how weird this all is... told me that his English hosts from Cyprus were going North to England in their camper van...and so we agreed they could visit. They came to lunch and then I managed to out together an evening meal as well!!! Fortunately, there was a contribution to costs!
Salmon, lentils and salad for lunch. Salad and roast chicken for evening meal. Wine!

The two weeks before that he converted the kitchen cupboards  and did a difficult task of making the worktop fit the space perfectly when every side was at a different angle!  I wanted the cupboards and line of the worktop to follow the line of the floortiles in a room where every corner of the four walls is at a different angle to every other!
 Naturally, work stopped for the weekend and with our guests we walked around the village.
 
I started to think camper van kitchens for my own house kitchen! Nifty use of space in their four wheeled van!
And on the walk back to my house after a cup of tea, after a walk in the village, I looked upwards to the sky, as I often do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.