Saturday 11 July 2015

Happy Birthday to me!


66 Clickety Clix
That's how old I am.
So, therefore and thus, it shall be celebrated!



Wouldn't it be wonderful to do that road trip or indeed any other ? 
... 
but what to do about my cat who has just cost me several arms, legs and lives with her flea infestation!
 

Thank you to my father and mother, my ancestors, friends and not friends who have created who I am today!  I am most grateful also for all the negative and positive experiences in my life!
I aim to get the kitchen done and have a wonderful year of freedom and happiness.. tick off a few more boxes and if the attic doesn't get cleared then, hey, what does it matter!
It seems France is my home and will be for the foreseen future and there isn't a lot left!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

    Enjoy your special day, and year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday mummy πŸ°πŸΈπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ˜
    Have fun.
    With love, hugs & smiles us3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hippo Bee
    Late Ed
    Birth Day...

    Sorry I missed this on t'day...
    I blame it on the heat...
    hope you had a good-un!!
    Tim

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to hear what you think.