Wednesday 8 July 2015

More watery reflections

An evening walk to a sax performance meant crossing the bridge and river.  Look up and down.
Water scum was like 'oil on water' prints that I learned when I as a junior girl, when in school we made hard binders as a book cover. For me it included poetry and recently it was again unearthed and again I believe I have kept it!  When I was a teacher I taught the technique at school.
A willow tree had fallen from a private garden and blocked the passage of flowing river. Oh weeping willow, let me cry for thee.
High above, majesty reigns in an evening of glory. Look at the curved and rounded corner on the left.  Has anyone ever seen that before and if so, where????
The church tower can be seen from the bridge.
The vestiges of a chateau residence on a rocky falaise calls one back to stand and stare in awe at HISTORY.

Midsummer evening was a splendid view of blue blue sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.