Tuesday 23 April 2013

When the world convenes against one... but one sees the lighter side!

PROBLEM posted here was SOLVED about 10 days later!!!!! It required an earlier version of Adobe!!!!! 

 The techno world convenes against me as now my Apple Mac will not allow me to watch / listen to videos for news items, YOUTUBE or blogs. There are missing plug-ins which were there and then one day recently not! How can that have happened?  Content advises:
Cannot play media. You do not have the correct version of the flash player. Download the correct version
but when I click to do so, this ☛ Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.169 (17.1 MB), does not work. I have as far as I can tell removed all other Adobe reader and flash players from my computer .... and even tried to download previous versions of Adobe, as that is said to solve the problem... but nope!!!!
 OR it says 
A plug-in is needed to display this content. Instal plug-in.   which takes me to a Conclusion statement telling me that no suitable plug-ins are available.
Talk about going around the houses or going crazy...

HOHUM.... the positively good point is that this negative glitch prevents me from procrastinating on the many tasks I see before me.  Imperceptibly, aka slowly, I am learning to focus and concentrate on activity instead of updating myself about worldly affairs and wasting my own time!!!!!!!!!!  It's better to move about than to sit and let the muscles stiffen. You know this happens in old age!!! Hey ho!!!
I'm sure I'll solve the computer issue in time... I just let things be these days and see what come with the passing of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.