Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Springtime

It was 25C in the shade in my courtyard!
I've managed to fork over the drying soil where I'd previously turned over grassy clods which I have now removed to place in the dips of my "lawned" garden. I took the plunge and planted 50 seed potatoes.  It might be too early but too bad! I've also worked hard at housework - at least two hours! It was not so much dirty,  just disorganised, but dust from the woodburner, with all doors open seems to settle!   Today, I can tick off
  • smiling at a lizard scooting around my courtyard,
  • hearing a cuckoo in the distance, 
  • listening to nightingales in the morning and evening, 
  • a 45 minute cycle ride, 
  • dining in the evening al fresco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.