Monday 1 April 2013

Photography

I realise that I don't have a reason for the fact that I seem to have fallen out with cameras, having not been inspired to take photos. Or possibly it is the techno thing of downloading, uploading, digital enhancement, etcetera, or the fact that batteries have to be charged or replaced or that the winter bag has not been sufficiently commodious. Perhaps the mind, the organisation, the weather and a myriad of other  nouns could form potential excuses for why photos have become fewer on this blog.  I'm sure the level of enthusiasm will improve.  Probably, new adventures, less hibernation, will trigger the button, so to speak.
In fact, the clickability of cameras allows me to collect so many digitial photos, too many!  I haven't been very good at FILING, nor ruthless about which to keep, so trawling through photos, looking for THE ONE becomes tedious!
However, as it is April Fools Day - Le Jour du Poisson - in the unruly archives, is ceramic art that I was drawn to at a Bretagne Museum in Quimper, September 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.