Friday 27 March 2020

Day 11: Lockdown In France - More Garden Photos




The Nuisance Tree Trunk pushing up cos it is not dead. The Acacia saga has gone on for about  6 or 7 years I think... lost in time and my illness... in about 2015 the company did not remove the trunk  I guess she would not pay for it to be done.   Since then I couldnt' cope with that and mother's will. Now I could get onto Protection Juridique to cause her Civil Action.   She didn't want this to happen! She has other property in the village which she is notorious for not maintaining. We all get old!
The fence panels fell, rotten and ruined so a view into my neighbour's garden.
Paul's Himalayan Musk Rambling Rose - Enormous by the Log Pile
Four part Potager must be activated to usefulness when I hoped to leave grassed over this year!


Various views

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.