Saturday 28 March 2020

Day 12: Lockdown in France- Mowing

Saturday 28 March 2020
Steal myself in a cold wind to walk to the other land to make the first mow of yellow flowers in long green grass.  The land measure 550m2.  I checked oil and filled the lawnmower with the shop bought fuel.  What do I do when this has been used?  I need the land to be maintained.   I haven't mowed this one in two or more years.. always letting the gardener do it,  so am proud I can walk, push and pull that choke cable again!
Before and after in opposite directions!
Then to the front lane with the broken gate, which now needs to be broken from the metal fixing so worn out it has bent!  Must measure to get a replacement gate constructed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.