Sunday 29 March 2020

Day 13: Lockdown in France - Asian Hornet Nest

as we hear the French Lockdown is extended until April 15th 2020
and in UK the forecast warns it could easily be 6 months before the Coronavirus-19 is controlled.

How come young adult children of French people who have a second family home here have travelled from somewhere in France, when THAT is not essential travelling.   My neighbours did so before midday on the day of the total Lockdown so that was ok to my thinking!  They have been walking up and down my less isolated street.
I don't think I could travel a far distance even if I tried.

NO GARDENING today. Little at all for next week if I can help it,  as I must make myself do INDOOR paperwork ...   I must make/achieve targets and stop being lazy!  I am not in the frame of mind for doing it. Maybe slightly down!

The weather has become cold and windy.  I chose to walk this morning on an hour's circuit.

LOOK AT THIS: High at the top of the Lime Tree at the end of my land, the Asian Hornets Nest remains as the landscape gardener said it was too late. The hornets were not in it any more!!!!!
This I am sure is contrary to what I have read.
 I was told about it at the end of October, but the person to contact me never did.... then November and I was more than busy and still the man did not contact me.  then it was, he said, too late to do anything, so need to destroy it. That was December/January.  The wind and weather would destroy it.

I looked up, aimed zoom camera at it, unable with my eye to see what the construction is!!!!!  WOW!!!!!  What's that green grey ball thing in the next on the left of this page?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.