Wednesday 23 May 2012

I can have a bath every day

Despite the plastic on the bath, despite the miniscule leak behind the thermostat bath tap (we have to return to the shop for a different fitting!), despite no silicone around the bath and a few other things  HOW WONDERFUL it is to have my own wash facilities and not have to use the bath of a friend.
A shower has to wait until I get a bath screen and I daren't yet soil the water closet!!!!
Doors are wide open as they are being fitted but hey ho progress is made and IF ONLY we could get finished. THEN it is the great clear up and removal of debris (useable wood, plasterboard, etc)  packing up the tools for the summer and trying to clean the floors!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling excited for you. I'll start the drum roll ........

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to hear what you think.