Wednesday 2 May 2012

Making progress

It's almost 6pm on May 2nd.  I vacuumed various rooms, did domestic duties, provided lunch, sanded the new door, put more wood sealant on it, then undercoat.  I was not painting it quickly enough so help arrived as the door was in the sunshine and drying quickly. Then a speed walk to find a better photo of the Purple Toothwort. I climbed La Tranche Anglais and then the next set of steps to the High Town, even attempting to run up them! yyyy?  Then I realised I have more grass to mow, so off I go after a blogging interlude! Here is a sneak preview of the door lintel / step,  put in place today after more tiling was achieved.  It's a reclaimed piece of oak from the property woodpile......and yes, you can't yet see it in situ!
But here is a taster of the sink shelf and tap. I love it!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.