Sunday 13 May 2012

Sixteen Degrees ...

Celsius at 20h35 when the sun has ceased in my courtyard AND back garden.  I've mowed and thereby walked ... pruned roses, planted up the troughs that I put on the small strip of my land on the street front, did various tidying up jobs in the garden, spoke to my cousin on the telephone for a long time as e have not spoken for about 5 weeks.  It's amazing how the day can pass whilst enjoying the warmth of the sun and enjoying just being, then one arrives at the end of the day and wonders where the day went.  BUT to feel happy is my content!!!!!! With sunshine and warmth, despite impending jobs that feel incessant, generally on a scale of 0 to 10, when 10 is good, I feel 9.8% happy, TODAY!!!!! Who knows what tomorrow will bring!   I enjoyed my meals today as well! I often wonder what life is all about .... when  I WOULD love to share my lifestyle with so many people, yet, it is what it is, and perhaps it is only for me, for the now!!!!
Good news: my clematis, which has struggled to exist for 2 years but I have cossetted it from time to time, has flowered with two purple flowers in the last 24 hours. I've just looked at the name and chuckled.  It is called THE PRESIDENT and maybe not because of the cheese,  but perhaps it has flowered to welcome Monsieur Normal, Monsieur Hollande, the new French President. I thank him!!!!!!  I am delighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.