Thursday 11 September 2014

11 august 11

On 11 August 2011 I purchased a brand new petrol lawnmower. There were no Acacia trees and no garden to speak of.. just land, just grass, just clover after chickens, dogs and a vegetable plot. I am told it had beautiful flowers in it but the previous occupants took them.
Two of the four directional views, to South East and East North:
This it has been wet and dry and much mowing has has been required:

 To the South it has looked 'comme ça':

This year I had to buy an electric lawnmower because it was not good for me to pull the cord of a petrol mower whilst suffering from biceps tendonitis.  So each mower serves each piece of land and I don't have to push one up and down the lanes. It is still too much hard work and I know that nature will overcome me if I cant keep hold of nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.