Monday 8 September 2014

Book Review: Friends, Lovers, Chocolate by Alexander McCall Smith

My daughter looked offended when I answered that I hadn't read the book but was passing it on.  As I replied, I realised she'd given me this book and another of his titles! Therefore, I gave it a go! I was suitably surprised and thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd book of the Philosophy Series...so much so that I'd finished it within three days. I am a slow reader! That is, I haven't always got the TIME to read! I did some research and was again impressed with how many books this author has written. I think that is why I initially thought they would be 'not my style'!  But the philosophical content was interesting and made me more alert to perspectives of thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.