Friday 27 March 2015

In My LIving Space

I try to have only things that I use and wish to keep.
I try to keep rooms minimalist and clutter free... but I like to have things to look at.
Once I lived in a tiny modern terrace house.
I moved there from the temporary council accommodation where I had to repaint the orange walls, the purple walls, the blue walls WHITE.  But it was the wrong WHITE. Too harsh. Cheap paint. I wasn;t there long enough to make t a home and I had no intention of making it a home. It was a temporary residence. I yearned to be out of that embarassment asap! Six months and then I owned my very own house not shared with anyone!  I was proud.
However, I was too poor at first, too busy working and caring for two kiddywinks to think about putting pictures on the wall. Although I had made my own curtains with Laura Ashley curtains - never considering at the time that flamingo red was a bit bright to such a sedate sedentary culdesac!!!!!!!!!!  I caused gossip in more ways than one! I did not fit in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.