Wednesday 25 March 2015

In My Attic

is a previous life.

Some of it wanted.
Some of it unwanted.
Some of it not mine.
Some belongs to previous partner now nomadic!
Some belongs to two offspring with no space even if they did want it!
Some of it has been assigned for car boot sales, ebay type sales, and after that if it is 'NOT GAWN' it can be assigned to the skip if not good enough for charity. These things take time, for me to do! 
It is a growing attic corner of boxes and stuff.


Some people have an attic, or garage, or room, or rooms, or sheds, or even heaven forbid whole buildings or EVEN, people hire space to house their unwanted or unused things!

The boxes in my attic go through various stages of being opened, sorted or not sorted.
I can't believe that I have suffered whilst LIVING IN  FRANCE without my stuff in my kitchen, without bookshelves, without shelves for my treasures.....

I have some simple yet pleasing treasures! 
I have things from the past not being used!
I have things that need to move on!
It's hard to go back and yet a joy to see it again!

There are three St Andrew crosses... and so we look up to the beauty and not down to the floor covered in STUFF!!!
I WILL ACCOMPLISH MY TASK ... one day  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.