Monday 12 January 2015

Solidarity

Although I was unable to go to Paris, London or elsewhere, nevertheless, I have not been without sentiment or thoughts for those who suffered, died and who live.  I hold no weapons but shall promote and support the written word for expression and imagery.  Everyone should be able to express opinion even though this may sit uncomfortably with others.  It is the nature of human beings.  The news has made me more aware of different viewpoints.  I don't always understand cartoons or jokes but realize they are powerful tools to deliver a message without many words.
The dream is that all peoples should be kind to each other, respect opinion, belief, faith, diversity, difference and sameness. We are all from the same mould, sharing fundamental basic instincts. Deep, deep within, we need to give and receive love, to be cherished and cared for, to return the same.  It is why people seek others with whom to live. Those who hurt, maim, or kill, I do not understand them.  Perhaps emotional experiences have been very poor. I know not! I cannot judge.
My dream is that people may live alongside each other as well as live PEACEFULLY together in whichever country they visit or live, whatever their nationality or faith.
I really believe that whenever anyone has wronged us,  hurt us, damaged us, even in our own perception, then we need to learn to forgive others before fighting escalates. It takes patience, tolerance, energy and time to understand ourselves and others.
I believe that JUSTICE will PREVAIL!  What goes around will come around!
The press today, Monday 12 January 2015, made additional comment on the history of a country in which I have chosen to live. They have also provided further information about the tragedy. Some have also highlighted how other tragedies in the world have been unreported or little reported in the media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.