Thursday 9 April 2020

Day 24: Lockdown in France - Joy for Yesterday

9 April for 8 April 2020

"Vivement L'Accordéon à La Place"

"Cant wait for music in La Place with the artists..."

said the lady who passed, winding her car window open... 
the motivation for me to practise yesterday when my brain was fog dead.

``````````````````
Dinner yesterday evening was 
Salmon on a bed 
of black beans, bits of lettuce, cabbage, leek, fennel bulb 
with cherry tomatoes one shallot, sage, seasoning 
mixed with cooked old teeniest size of pasta wheels which were at least 6 years old 
(had been using in soup, but it seems to go on for ever, as I still have another jar full) 
with garden chives for decoration

Delicious with a glass of Bourgogne Chardonnay with the French evening setting sun to the West and Josiane passing by as she said Cheers and I said Bon Santé 
an exchanghe of language.

I have spoken to 4 people in the street guarding the distance and one person by phone and several by email.
I am very lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.