Sunday 10 May 2020

Day 55: Lockdown in France - Pain but I don't mean Bread

The left wrist has decided in the last few days to be sprained again with much pain ... so restrictions abound as the thing that happens inside my wrist feels like muscles, ligaments, nerves or something are knotted and crossed over each other.  Upper arms and shoulders keep being jangly then being ok.
Good news is that the osteopath recommences with strict sanitary conditions so there is an appointment before the end of May.  I need it!

Bad news is that a close family member has been diagnosed with Poly Myalgia Rheumatica.
The symptoms and pain of which sound like that which beset me.
She too had M.E. many years ago.  I suspect this is all part of the Fibro Mylagia / Myalgic Encephamolitis umbrella,  but take not my word, for I am not a medic|!
Good news is that in UK she was seen straight away,  once she called the surgery after suffering for a while unable to stand from sitting...
Good news that once steroid medication started she is feeling better as the GP said it would be so.
Me thinks that part is not such good news.

All will be well.... it has to be!!!!!

Better news is, I was invited to informal midday Sunday aperos. like we did on Easter Sunday...bring glass, wear mask, carry attestation. I understood some conversational subjects but not the detail.  It was nice to wear a summer dress, autumn jacket, scarf worn in addition to the mask. The storm has not yet arrived nor much rain but wind there is none!

My intention was and is to provide some pics of garden, courtyard or Village.
Here is one peony plant - this year with the best blooms ever in the ten years I have lived here. I might just pick one now for the house as I wish to gain their pleasure..






No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.