Monday 11 May 2020

Day 56: Lockdown Release in France - A Rainbow of HOPE

On 10 December 2019, at about 16h30 French time, driving back from the garage where I was trying to transfer registration number of my newly purchased Kangoo into my name,  I entered Angles, stunned to see a double rainbow photo shoot.
Quick, before the storm arrived, before light refraction ended. Light was poor, but magic strong.  As I parked on the dangerous bend and walked towards the village I realised that with the law of light, the position of the rainbow could be made to visually reach the church.
Here is HOPE for myVILLAGE and all PLACES and PEOPLE for the GIFT of LIFE and FREEDOM FROM DIS-EASE and all CORONAVIRUS.



MY FAVOURITE





No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.