Wednesday 30 July 2014

Wednesday progress

Woke up, got out of bed, had a shower to cure an aching head!
Workawayer ii stripped more ivy off stone wall - it isn't a priority but somehow it became a task to make my other land neat and tidy!  Two feminine creatures assisted W ii by pruning shrubs so that the wall could be accessed. We hauled debris to trailer, car and bonfire pile... and had to concede that   the dechetterie visit involving at least an hour of time was necessary!  More clearance, coffee, chat and then W ii started priming underneath of rough wooden treads and risers of staircase,  whilst we sorted 'someone's books' that I foolishly offered to sort into boxes for English charity shop. Authors will be bundled and I hope to try and sell at book fair on 15th August and if not, the.  goodness where! Some might sell on ebay. Some I keep to read, then dispose of or will display on a book case when I get one!   It has been suggested that i dig a hole in the ground and bury the lot!  I suppose that fate will come to us all!
I have 'a business area' developing in the attic... oh my, it is going to take hours until I change Plan A to Plan B etcetera!  I made progress and could make use of more Workawayers but also it is an i position on daily life and my own expectations.
A friend came to visit briefly. I couldn't stop for long! Lunch was pasta, ratatouille and emmenthal cheese.., then we shopped altogether between time for ourselves.  Evening meal was mackerel fillets, three time sautéed chippies and a green salad, my bread, crottin de chevre and raspberry jam. An American invention! followed by leftovers of Apricot cheesecake! I was too full to eat the last!   A walk was necessary before Scrabble, out of the town, down lanes and into la Place!
Work was a bit lax for us ladies but we need to step up Thursday and Friday! I need to achieve ICT knowledge ... and mow those lawns! Weeds are growing too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear what you think.